When tenancy agreement ends for the occupants, it is time to move out and book an end of tenancy cleaning. Finding reliable cleaning company and booking cheap cleaning service it’s not an easy task. But prior to get your deposit back you have to find decent London based professional cleaners.
Cheap versus professional cleaners:
The major point is that if you think it will cost a fortune you can always switch to cheaper service. But which one to choose? Our advice is: if you left a big deposit go for the experience, it will pay off. Professional doesn’t always mean expensive, but for sure means guaranteed service.
How to find and book professional end of tenancy cleaning.
- Ask a friend to recommend decent company.
- Make your own research on the internet.
- If you choose few companies, then read clients reviews.
- When you making the booking ask for re-assurance and post cleaning certificate.
- Most professional cleaning businesses guarantee this type of service.
- Professional companies will send confirmation email with the booking and their terms and conditions.
What is the acceptable price for this type of service?
These may vary, but for professional cleaning of 1 bedroom apartment, you are looking to pay around £120.00 and this should be guaranteed service 100% as well. Please be advised that most companies apply additional charge for steam carpet cleaning. So if you are planning to do the clean yourself when vacating house this could be difficult task and most people opt not to do it.
That is why at Martis Cleaning Services we are more than happy to assist you with professional move out clean. We are family run business, with experienced and insured operatives. Client will benefit from:
- High standard, your property will be spotless cleaned at competitive price.
- Martis Cleaning Services will definitely save you precious time and most importantly money,
- Client satisfaction is guaranteed.
- Many other tailored professional cleaning services across.
- Fast decision making from the management, if client needs to amend or cancel booking.
- Free, re clean if checkout is not approved.
Many of our cleaning prices are intentionally fixed. This means that we are more than happy to run the clean for longer period of time no matter how long it will take to complete the job promptly, efficiently and to the expected standards. Client must be aware that booking cheap competitor points to poor quality and definitely not guaranteed service.
Don’t be fooled by their lower prices. Sometimes we got short notice calls from clients telling us that previously booked company didn’t turn up to provide the service. Imagine if this happens to you, and you have taken day off work.
Don’t hesitate to contact us, we provide this service for many letting agents, property management companies, London residents, private landlords, different size of commercial businesses etc. We could be flexible with days and times. Feel free to check our customer reviews. Martis Cleaning Services use of professional equipment, guarantees that every assigned job will be completed professionally and efficiently.
Ways of contacting us:
- Call us on 02037456757
- via email
- Via facebook massage
- VIA Viber
- VIA Skype
WHY CHOOSE OUR SERVICE?
- Professional and experienced tenancy cleaning crews.
- Professional carpet steam cleaning.
- Quick drying of carpets and upholstery.
- Customer Satisfaction is guaranteed.
- Stain removal is included in the price.
- Powerful end of tenancy cleaning detergents for de-scaling and de-greasing.
- Eco friendly carpet cleaning detergents.
- 100% Safe Cleaning Solutions
- Short notice calls are welcomed.
- We can fit any budget.
- Free estimates.
END OF TENANCY CLEANING service, what is included in the cleaning checklist.
Martis Cleaning Services provides comprehensive tenancy clean in London. Our operatives sparkle every room, every corner in the property, leaving them in pristine condition. But in which areas cleaners needs more time to accomplish the move out clean?
- Kitchen Cleaning– Our experienced operatives will focus right away on the grease and baked on grime inside microwave, oven and extractor fan. We don’t use steam cleaning method as we find it not really helpful. Cleaning of the oven, happens with the assistance of professional oven cleaner de greaser. Powerful detergent which has the ability to dissolve most stubborn grime and grease accumulation. It is the most conservative but most efficient method of making the oven look like new.
Next is the refrigerator, all cupboards inside and outside, radiator, windows, doors, skirting boards, rubbish bin, all kitchen appliances like toaster, kettle etc.
- Bathroom Cleaning– Bathroom needs a minimum of 1 hour to be cleaned nicely. If it hasn’t been cleaned regularly it might take more time. We will disinfect every corner in the bathroom using most powerful detergents. Lime scale on taps, bath, shower screen and chrome ornaments will be removed too.
- Living Room Cleaning– The room where every member of the family chill out, having a nap or watches TV. Our main service here involves general dusting of all furniture, including skirting boards, wardrobes etc. If you require steam carpet clean, client can book it like additional service, hoovering floors and there after all soft furnishing, dust and polish woodworks and any wooden furniture.
- Bedroom Cleaning–We will thoroughly clean each of the bedrooms if you have more than one. Dust free furniture, skirting board, inside/out wardrobes and drawers. General dusting, cleaning internal windows, polish wooden wardrobes, cleaning bedside cabinets, vacuum clean carpet together with curtains.
- Hallway, Stairs & Landing Cleaning–Similar to other rooms and bedrooms, we do provide apart from the general dusting spot wall cleaning. Cleaning the entry door externally. Staircase- general dusting of woodworks and handrails.
This week, our tenancy cleaning story:
Shivan –from Thamesmead, London, found us through recommendation from a letting agent, he called us making an appointment and requiring End of Tenancy Cleaning for his rented 1 Bedroom flat in Thamesmead. The price given to them included all Cleaning Materials & Equipment. We confirmed the booking, replied back to them with final price of £120. We have send an end of tenancy cleaning checklist with all major points. Shivan was happy to proceed. On the agreed day and time, team of two cleaners arrived at the property at 10.40am, met Shivan who provided access to the property. Both of our experienced cleaners had the whole apartment cleaned from top to bottom. Dust from furniture, woodworks and skirting boards removed, by using professional detergents they have de greased all kitchen appliances: oven, racks and fan extractor cleaned all cupboards inside out. Cleaned the microwave and the refrigerator. De-scaled all the bathroom –sink, toilet bowl, bath, tiles and shower glass. All floors except in the bedrooms was wooden. This was nicely cleaned and polished. Prior completion the crew called the Customer after three and a half hours of hard work, 1 hour before they finished to give them time to get back back to the Property for final Inspection, approval and payment. When Shivan arrived he had inspected the property comprehensively and he was extremely impressed with the quality of the cleaning. He made payment to the cleaners upon receipt, and left 5* feedback, telling future punters that they were going to use our service again. Next day he had sent us an email to letting us know that the Letting Agent checkout representative had been to the property and that the clean had passed all of the Inventory checks, with the service being done to professional standard.